Friday, November 03, 2006
You say
Truth hurts.
I'll just say you love deceiving yourself.
For majority of us here, almost
EIGHTEEN years of your life you've lived, I dont get how you still can think lying solves it all.
I dont understand why you say you lie, so that I wont be pissed.
I doubt I'll like to hear a word you say anymore.
Everything is a joke isnt it? Everything is for fun.
Most of the time my quest for hope is a game, a joke to you.
Everyone loves to say
Forgive and Forget.
Yea, forgive and forget. I forgive, you forget? Then here we go again, the game restarted. This is life, right?
Where's the objective? The aim? The goal? Or do you still not understand? Because I meant the
POINT of forgiving and forgetting?
DONT! I repeat, do
NOT promise me anything, or give me the littlest chance to believe/trust you, especially when you know you cant do it.
I
HAVE mentioned this, but i dont think my words get anywhere further than the deaf man's ears. Material exchanges wont make me feel obligated to let it go.
Excuses dont go pass me too many times.
I wont say anymore.
There's a good show on Saturday. 10.30pm channel 5, tomorrow. Behind enemies' line. I watched it before, and I think its good. Cant remember much though.
Watch if you can! I think its commercial free.
Posted at 23:26